ENSIA believes that cooperation is necessary in order to perform its various activities with excellence. Several partnership agreements have been concluded.
Signing of a framework partnership agreement between the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MESRS) and the national company for the research, production, transport, transformation, and marketing of hydrocarbons (SONATRACH) to the benefit of ENSIA to promote the development of scientific research and the implementation of its results, the improvement of higher education, and the development of business skills. These targets would be achieved through the following axes:
- Training of future leaders
- Training and preparation of students for professions related to hydrocarbons (gas and oil industries), renewable energies, and environmental protection.
- Production of technical-scientific research, and exploitation of results.
- Installation of an incubator in the two schools (ENSIA and ENSMath)
Notre Dame University
The school collaborates with the University of Notre Dame (UND) (United States), the Centre for the Development of Advanced Technologies (CDTA), and the National School of Mathematics (ENSMath) in order to set up a Hub of Research at the Sidi Abdallah Technology Park to encourage new talent and promote collaboration between academic researchers, industrialists and other actors in society.
Huawei Telecommunication Algeria
Signing of a framework partnership agreement between the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MESRS) and Huawei Telecommunication Algeria SARL to support and promote training and research in the ICT sector through:
- Implementation of programs for the benefit of ENSIA faculty members and students, as well as facilitating the transfer of information and communication technologies
- Training of talents and the creation of synergies between the school and the professional world
- Training of human resources in ICT to meet the national skills needs in the fields of telecommunications
- Collaboration to build a talent ecosystem through Huawei ICT Competition, Huawei Seeds for the Future, as well as the Huawei ICT Academy special fund
Signing of a framework partnership agreement with the National Agency for the Valorization of Research and Technological Development Results (ANVREDET) aimed at the exchange of knowledge and technical and scientific skills between the two parties, as well as the study of common projects likely to be the subject of an economic valuation.