The National School of Artificial Intelligence announces the recruitment session for Assistant Professors in the specialties listed in the table below for the 2022 financial year. The job application must be submitted online on the Progres platform at : https://progres.mesrs.dz/webrecrutement
|Fields||Areas of expertise requested in each area according to priorities||Priority||Number of open positions||Place of recruitment||Conditions of participation|
|Computer Science||All branches||/||04||National Higher School of Artificial Intelligence||Hold a doctorat d’etat degree or a doctorate degree in science or a recognized equivalent diploma. or Hold a Magister degree or a recognized equivalent diploma with honors at least according to the executive decree N 98-254 of August 17, 1998 concerning the teaching for a doctorate or post-graduation specialized, modified and supplemented, or a diploma recognized as equivalent.|
The job application must include the following documents:
- A handwritten request letter
- A duly completed applicatin form which can be downloaded from the www.concours-fonction-publique.gov.dz,
- A copy of the national identity card,
- A copy of the title or diploma requested, or of the title recognized as equivalent,
The candidates definitively selected in for the vacant positions, they must complete their job applications additionally with the following documents before the appointment:
- Copy of the document justifying the position concerning the national service,
- Valid certificate of residence
- Birth certificate,
- Medical certificate confirming the candidate’s ability to hold the post applied for,
- Passport Photo
Successful applicants must provide the following documents:
- Copies of the documents proving the scientific work carried out by the candidate in their field and their areas before or after obtaining the diploma requested (a copy of the scientific articles and interventions and a copy of the page of the scientific book bearing the international standardized number of the book (ISBN), if applicable),
- Work certificates proving the professional experience acquired by the candidate in the field of teaching in higher education institutions (according to the specified form, to be downloaded from the website of the university institution concerned), if applicable.
- Work certificates proving the professional experience acquired by the candidate in the field of education, after obtaining the required certificate, in institutions affiliated with other sectors of activity, attached to a certificate of affiliation issued by the relevant social service agency.
- Work certificates attesting to the professional experience acquired by the candidate after obtaining the required certificate, in respect of occupying management positions in public establishments and administrations and/or public and private institutions and organizations, attached a certificate of affiliation issued by the social service agency concerned.
- Family Certificate, if applicable,
- For the case whe the candidate has special needs, copy of the card of people with special needs.
The deadline for job applications via the “Progres” digital platform is set at fifteen (15) open days, from the date of publication of the first advertisement in the written press.
The candidate’s absence from the interview on the date and at the time specified in the invitation will result in his exclusion from recruitment process.
Each candidate can consult the results of their application for employment and/or competition on the basis of the certificates to access the position of Assistant Professor via the Progres digital platform using their electronic account, after being announced by the school.
Note : the interview with the selected candidates will take place at the National Higher School of Artificial Intelligence in Sidi Abdellah, Algiers.